Thursday, October 28, 2010

Assignment 5: Koha

Here's the link to my list:

http://upitt01-staff.kwc.kohalibrary.com/cgi-bin/koha/virtualshelves/shelves.pl?viewshelf=48

My list is called 'Favorite Literature - John Seberger,' and it's just that-- a list of my favorite books (in no particular order). Did anyone else notice that regardless of how you chose to sort your list (author, title, copyright date), the list just shows up in the order in which you created it? Did I miss something?

My username is jss86.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. John, Good observation! I noticed the same. Perhaps, this relates to the settings we are allowed to use in Koha. Somehow I am not fascinated with the Koha.
    Quite interesting selection of books in your library! I was pleased to see Nabokov in your Virtual Book Shelf. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete